- Becoming an official Fairwork Supporter or Partner, and fulfilling the requirements, is a voluntary initiative of your organisation.
- Signing the Fairwork pledge does not involve an assessment of the internal labour practices of your organisation, and becoming a Fairwork Partner or Supporter does not mean that Fairwork endorses the internal labour practices of your organisation.
- There are no costs associated with engagement with Fairwork.
- You will be acknowledged as an official Supporter or Partner from the moment we agree on your contribution, but will require proof of the implementation of your contribution within one year. If you cannot provide it, we will remove your name from the list of Supporters and Partners, and you will no longer be allowed to use our logo or Fairwork Partner badge.
- The use of the Fairwork Partner badge is valid for one calendar year and must be renewed on a yearly basis.
- Each party reserves the right to end the partnership and associated benefits at any time by written notice.